Titanic tourist sub goes missing sparking search

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love how far off topic this thread is .. Anyway the USA put men on the moon several times & we saved Europe from speaking German.
Who took Berlin? My Russian wife's grandfather didn't see any Americans when he was there.

Hmm ok gonna test the waters... :wink:

1687627904243.png

Q
Now back on topic perhaps, since I am eagerly waiting for the meme "ban" to be lifted...
And in the meantime more fun from Reddit:

www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/14hff09/oceangate_ceo_stockton_rush_email_exchange_with/

View attachment 789324

Almost like the CE bashing around here :wink:
Wow - this guy was amazingly arrogant and he ultimately paid the price for his ill-fated approach. I have no sympathy for him at all.

Too bad others bought into his BS as well - though some should have know better. I feel bad for the 19 year old who was, apparently, terrified of the trip and only did it for his dad… sad.

The Titan was never claimed to be a submarine.
It was labelled a "submersible", but here in Europe this kind of vessel is named a Bathyscaphe: Bathyscaphe
Meaningless semantics in the real world (and a good meme on several levels):

IMG_7542.jpeg

Who took the Berlin wall down? RR.
Ok this should be moved in the pub. Reagan didn't take down the wall. 70+ years of not being able to keep up with the West is what took down the wall.

This delusion is hilarious. I love the way the goalpost moved from WWII to the Cold War!

Let's get back to the topic if we can.

Who took Berlin? My Russian wife's grandfather didn't see any Americans when he was there.
Nearly 90% of all German casualties during WW2 were inflicted on the Eastern Front. 9 out every 10 dead Germans were killed by the Soviets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom