"To boldly go where no one has ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, IG,

I think you are going to need a PG-13 warning for your postings pretty soon! Or maybe this should be an X-rated site! Blow-up dolls, soliciting, sex... Whatever happened to pristine reefs, pelagics, backplates and wings,...???!!!

Well, at least in my absence IG has kept things lively...but who would expect less?

Joewr

Jewr,

That's what I am looking for, a female companion to look at the pristine reefs with. Now they've got me into bondage and blow-up dolls, forget the leopard print wetsuit.

You know, when you eat, sleep and drink diving, mere mortals don't seem to understand this. Soooooo I thought I'd come to where all the rest of the "scubaholics" hang out and ask. But then again some of the above sounds interesting!!!!

ID

Well, IG,

That sounds a little like Brer Rabbit's, "Don't throw me in the briar patch!" And since Clinton is no longer setting the moral tone for the country, I expected better from you. You even come from the Bible Belt! What would JC Watts say--or Don Nickles? Now, since I am from California I can handle all that prurient stuff: so forward any names to me and I will take care of it--but no blow-up dolls. Lets start with the gal in the size 6 leopard skin two piece...

If this sounds sexist, ladies, I will forward to you any info on males in skin-tight, leopard skin Speedos.

Jeez, I hope Barbara is not reading this!

Nice to be back among the civilized!

Joewr

Don! Hunk!

I am running a credit check on you now.

We need to add a few words to any agreement, notably *exotic destinations as defined in Schedule G*. Please provide me with a full draft of Schedule G as soon as possible. Also, a pre-contract jaunt down to Marsa Alam and Elphinstone Reef could serve as due diligence.

I will of course need your personal references, but that of ex-wives and ex-girlfriends are unacceptable as being prejudiced.

And don't forget those doctors' reports as provided for in §27 subsection d, without with I cannot proceed, as well as the legal opinion on the effect of shark bites on certain portions of the male anatomy (§14 subsection w).

Place of jurisdiction will be the Caymans.

In case of disagreement, the arbiter will be any Swiss Bank.

psssst KN - where can I get a pair of those pink striped glow in the dark summer booties....are their gloves to match?

Originally posted by Iguana Don
And this gets completely out of hand..... Geeze this is worse than a FBI background check!!
ID

All in good fun ID, all in good fun. You make my mind wander in all sorts of directions! I think a number of us are looking for the "merman/mermaid" ..... I'm thinking of booking one of those trips with Natasha -- but I want the one with the single guys...... :D

Background checks, credit checks, support you in a manner you are accustomed to, fingerprints, retinal scan identification, genetic background, resumes, references etc.

Boy you women are tough!

I just wanted a lady to dive with.

Wonder if I can have my Golden Retriever fitted for dive gear? A lot less hassle and he likes me no matter what.

ID

All kidding aside my friend. I'll dive with you ANY time. My only problem is the commute to get to the site, but I'm sure we could work something out.

Hey if you get to my area at the end of August, I've got a charter organized for three wrecks in the St Lawrence, you're welcome to come.

PS The picture of you did not influence the above =-x

Originally posted by Iguana Don

Wonder if I can have my Golden Retriever fitted for dive gear? A lot less hassle and he likes me no matter what.

ID

ID

sure you can! they've made doggy space suits, and I am sure I have seen pictures of a dog diving. It had roughly the equivalent of a goldfish bowl over all of its head.

Project anybody?

Jon T

Now I am off to the Caribbean again this coming Thursday.
Gonna go down there and see if it is safe for the rest of the world to dive.

Sure beats pond scumming.

ID

ID,

I considered throwing on my Tom Hanks, Bosom Buddies, outfit and hitching a ride with ya since none of the subaboard babes seemed willing to take you up on your offer, but on second thought, I just recently saw Mel Gibson in pantyhose and that ruined it for all us guys with, how shall I say, lacking "washboard abs" :).

Anyway, have fun and post a report for all us landlocked mudhole, pond scummers.

Jimbo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom