"To boldly go where no one has ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadweeb Ha! Good one. I think he might just want to put one of those blow up dolls into the equipment. No worries about talking back, or fighting over wet suit sizes. (I thought you said you were a size 5, and your wet suit says 6) Typical man.
Also a blow up doll would have positive bouyancy and could submit to him, wait for him at the top, and pretend to bring him a beer. The perfect woman.
:sunny:

My partner has just passed her OW. Now, you would think that all was peachy, but oh no. It gives us one more thing to argue about. At least before I could disappear off diving for some peace and quiet! It's a double-edged sword boys!

Yeah, before it was just you that you were buying an New BC for ... You would swallow, breath deeply and slap down $350 smackers .... but feel good because you really needed to replace that 1971 BC.

Oh no, no, no .... Not now .... Noooo, Now "SHE" has to have one too - Why? Because you get one! ... You then have to explain that hers is less than a year old and yours was 30+ years old and required its own high pressure and constant flow Air Supply to stay partially inflated. That you are tired of strapping a Shopping Cart via 47 Bungy Cords to your shreded sorry excuse for what USED to look like a vest, BC, just to hold the tank on...

But she sternly tells you that She ONLY has 6 of them and None of them match her New Pink Striped Glow in the Dark pair Of "Summer Booties"!

Oh and it's not like its any hassle!!! There is still room in her travel luggage (Bag #17 - Subcase 9 - Section 14 - row 36C - Right near the Kitchen Sink - No, not that one, the other one!)

*Mario* - Dood, you're either Brave or stupid!

*Don* - I don't care for submissive women (translated - Oh yeah baby, whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks!)

*OceanSpirit* - That's not fair, you must have just bought all new gear already - while your "buddy" was out of town

*Natasha and Co* - YEAH! SO! What's your Point!!!

(btw, Natasha -and her lady friend- were the only ones at DEMA that had a rolling caravan in Tow with them at all times!) ...

hehe, Actually no, I didn't get new gear and my "buddy" isn't out of town!

(hint: look at the time stamp of this and most of my msg's - hahah)

*faint snoring sound coming from the other room*

OceanSpirit that is the problem that I am having right now. I am trying to save up enough to get certified but I have to do two at once so it will take a while. I am trying not to think about the equipment purchases....

LOL King N!
Good to see you back on the boards. Even if it is in the dead of night when your Lady finally falls off to shopping dream land.(I saw her there on my last trip)
Like I said the blow up doll could be Don's best bet for awhile. Of course when he's ready for an intelligent conversation, passion, and good cooking, he just might give her up. A real woman will give him that and much more, even if she doesn't dive. Not everyone is perfect.
:sunny:

Yea a real Woman would give you a lot more than a blow-up doll. She'd give you heart burn, head ackes, Debit out the wazoo, and half your worldly posestions (401k included).

MEN!!!! Heck, you guys wouldn't know what to do without us, would ya?!!!

caymancase,

Alas, you are correct ... Ya can't live with 'em, and you can't deflate them!

*such wishful thinking*

:mission:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom