"To boldly go where no one has ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Yea a real Woman would give you a lot more than a blow-up doll. She'd give you heart burn, head aches, Debit out the wazoo, and half your worldly possessions (401k included)."

...Why Swamp Rat! You say that like it's a bad thing!

King Neptune-Your thread reminded me of a saying I heard on a TV show. "Women, can't live with 'em. Pass the beer nuts."

Iguana Don-I tried to photograph the tank "full monty" however it felt degraded & was suspect that you would only want it for it's aluminum. The BC however, felt it was a "freeing" experience and wants to know if you would like a calendar of it in the buff? Honestly, I think you've created a monster.

Natasha-wasn't there a thread somewhere else? Oh yea! The one on the night dive. There is an extensive conversation going on about blow up dolls & telephone booths on that one, Perhaps we should refer some of the fellas over there?

I think you should state your qualifications too. I mean I a gal has to send even a pic of her equipment! Really. We don't want to get too big of a surprise you know. We just need to know one thing -- "Can you keep a gal in the style she wishes to be accustom to?"

And your point is...?

Originally posted by TexasMike
Did you notice that he only wants a photo of the gear, not the girl?

Ah yes, the "DUI" guy as I mistakenly called him once. I met him and his lovely wife Lynne (the one sitting in the chair on his right in the poster) at a dive fair in Seattle several years ago. I had an autographed copy of that poster, but it got lost during one of my moves :(

Originally posted by scubakat
This isn't you? ... I guess scubababes really like drysuits.

-kate

Ditto that!!

Originally posted by TexasMike
Natasha....you and me are going to have to have a chat about setting me up on one of those trips after you move to Texas!

--SingleMike

Now I don't feel so lonely anymore :wink:

BTW KN, why are you now a Junior Member? Did you get demoted?

Originally posted by King_Neptune
Yeah, before it was just you that you were buying an New BC for ... You would swallow, breath deeply and slap down $350 smackers .... but feel good because you really needed to replace that 1971 BC.

Oh no, no, no .... Not now .... Noooo, Now "SHE" has to have one too - Why? Because you get one! ... You then have to explain that hers is less than a year old and yours was 30+ years old and required its own high pressure and constant flow Air Supply to stay partially inflated. That you are tired of strapping a Shopping Cart via 47 Bungy Cords to your shreded sorry excuse for what USED to look like a vest, BC, just to hold the tank on...

But she sternly tells you that She ONLY has 6 of them and None of them match her New Pink Striped Glow in the Dark pair Of "Summer Booties"!

Oh and it's not like its any hassle!!! There is still room in her travel luggage (Bag #17 - Subcase 9 - Section 14 - row 36C - Right near the Kitchen Sink - No, not that one, the other one!)

*Mario* - Dood, you're either Brave or stupid!

*Don* - I don't care for submissive women (translated - Oh yeah baby, whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks!)

*OceanSpirit* - That's not fair, you must have just bought all new gear already - while your "buddy" was out of town

*Natasha and Co* - YEAH! SO! What's your Point!!!

(btw, Natasha -and her lady friend- were the only ones at DEMA that had a rolling caravan in Tow with them at all times!) ...

hehe, Actually no, I didn't get new gear and my "buddy" isn't out of town!

(hint: look at the time stamp of this and most of my msg's - hahah)

*faint snoring sound coming from the other room*

And this gets completely out of hand.

Did I ever mention the word SUGARDADDY, I said, "share my dreams and visions.

She doesn't have to cook, as I am very competent in the kitchen.

If she doesn't dive why would I ask for a "Scuba Babe", there are plenty out there that don't dive and I don't want to have to teach her from the git go.

"Can you keep a gal in the style she wishes to be accustom to?" You can only give what you receive!

Geeze this is worse than a FBI background check!!

ID

PS..BC on calendar.....yes in the usual poses thank you.
Pic of gear or will list do?

The FBI contracts its most difficult screening cases to this website...Now,Turn around and face the wall.place your hands behind your head with the fingers interlocked....Anything you say can..........
The Gman (That's what those of us in the industry like to call FBI Slang.)

You know he LIKES it like that. You shouldn't tease!

Calendar is being printed as we speak...

What we need here is a Questionaire
Dreams and vision? Do her's count?
If she has to show her's do you have to show Yours?
How deep can you dive?
How long can you hold your breath?
How do you look in your wetsuit?
Will you call her buddy or chum?
How much insurance do you have?
Who get's to carry the dive knive?
Did she always have to be a woman or could she of been a man fist?
Do you like fish? Ha Ha
Good luck Don/ I am a firm beleiver there is someone out there for everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom