To MaxBottomTime and Merry...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
It probably doesn't get said often enough, but I for one really look forward to your posts and the pictures and stories from you two. You always seem to have some interesting stories and incredible finds and I think that we're very fortunate that you choose to share them here with us. Keep up the good work, it is appreciated!

Thank you!

Thank you very much! I try to promote our local diving as often as I can and let everyone know the conditions and what to look for at each site. There is too much to see underwater to not share it with others.

Thank you, Cave Diver, for starting this thread. There are a few people on SB on my "watch list" -- any thread they start, I am going to open, knowing I'll enjoy what I find. Max and Merry are two of those people. I love the stories, and I marvel at the incredibly well executed photographs. Thank you guys for taking the time to put things up here for the rest of us to enjoy!

+1 on the very well deserved kudos!! I have yet to be disappointed by on of their threads.

I've had several people "like" my initial post, and while I appreciate the sentiment, I hope that everyone who takes the time to do that would take a moment to add their thoughts to the thread as well.

I doubt Max and Merry post for the recognition, but I'm sure it would still be appreciated. :)

Ditto on what Cave Diver said.

Yes, thank you Phil and Merry for your informative posts. I enjoy reading them all.

I am another one that will always open their posts. Phil and Merry, although we only met briefly at Old Marineland years ago, you two have touched my life in a good way :cool2: In this small world, I am sure we will meet again some day.

awshucksi128602809672857523.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom