TO Net Doc, advice S.V.P.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gotcha. Carry on. :D

did she just goose me? :wink:

Dave is close but die has it right. altough he missed a little ^ sign on the i so it would be s'il vous plaît... but i guess it's a keyboard problem. and français needs a ¸ below the c :D

previous posts were not that much clearer

b1r2c3u:
Brand new to diving,part two,glad to be aboard, advice and or info. Re:
tobacco use real world and diving? BARE 7ml Supra Wetsuit? Opinion?

Sincerely, Bruce.

b1r2c3u:
New this year mint, sizeXL, Tooooo Big! 120 Bucks approx. Was in a big hurry,size
ML or L reg equivilant in trade if possible fantastic! For sale if anyone interested?
Note:could not find her browsing ,wanted to thank, great advice High Sierra Lite AT3
(359) rolling duffle. Am in Canada border problematic perhaps not?

Great Holiday Season everyone,sincerely Bruce
Reply; red(underscore)five(underscore)blue@yahoo.com

maybe the guy had too much poutine :D

isn't he a ruler in russia?

wardric:
maybe the guy had too much poutine :D
I llke gravy cheese fries as much as the next guy, but I have to be careful when I order it because I tend to mispronounce it :D

gravy cheese fries sounds yummy

Classic Quebec Poutine

Cheddar cheese curd, from Fromagerie Lemaire
The classic poutine, invented in Quebec, and the example from which all poutines are derived, is a heap of crispy french fries topped by a handful of cheddar curds, and a chicken (or, sometimes, veal) based sauce. While great fries are important, it is the combination of sauce and curds which makes a poutine a trascendent culinary experience.

The classic, home-made Quebec poutine is a comfort food composed of well-established, but not widely available, brand components. The french fries can be cooked-up from Prince Edward Island potatoes ( Canada's answer to Idaho potatoes ) or tossed from a frozen-food plastic bag of McCain's brand onto cookie sheet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom