To Our Vets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ladies and Gentlemen, To our Vets of Past and Present

Thank you for the freedoms we enjoy

November 11 , Lest We Forget

yes.... thankyou!

i was at a memorial service for a lost diver today at 11am so i didnt specificately get to concentrate on what i usually would have...

thank you... lest we forget

Solemn Greetings and Reflection on the Sacrifice and Honour of UK and Commonwealth Veterans, on this Remembrance/Armistice Day 11 Nov '07.

And celebration & appreciation for all our living US Veterans, especially those of the Greatest Generation. . .

Freedom isn't Free

Shelby County - Office of Preparedness - Home

this is long but (11Min) but it is very moving...and you will never listen to the Star Spangled Banner the same again

All Gave Some, Some Gave All

Thank you

As a veteran of armed conflict, thank you for recognizing the sacrifices of veterans around the globe.

Considering the feelings of the '60's and 70's towards Vets, it is nice to see the people havent forgetten the Vets and what they sacrificed. Now, it would just be nice if our government remembered and kept their promises.

Thanks for remembering guys and gals out there on the front lines. I'm a vet too, 18 years in now. Unfortunatly I can't go down there anymore because of a permenant condition. I hate it because I watch all my soldiers go down and come home and well see some not come home too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom