To The Beach Crabs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Luck! You will be back in the water Soon!

Bummer Rick. I hope its not from being to rough on you over the weekend :wink:

Heal quick and get back down here.

Thanks Rick ... I'm sure the fine tradition will plug along forward... just don't keep your other hand
on the wheel until the other heals!!!

Good luck Rick! Thanks for such an awesome group! Hope to see you in the water again soon!

Good luck Rick. Hope to see you in the water soon, and you can least come to the picnics and eat with one hand!

I've had fun diving with the Beach Crabs over the past year, and hope to keep doing so, even if I do only average a dive every month or two. I'm actually starting to like beach diving thanks to the Beach Crabs.

Last edited:
good luck rick, i hope you have an exelent doctor and you heal quickly. jerry

Hi Rick,

Good luck on the surgery brother. If you need anything just ask. Hope to see you soon.

John

Drat! I was hoping for doing my workups with you here in a couple of weeks! Getting my regs back this weekend (yaayyyy!) and my tanks back from hydro/visual later.

Good luck Rick! I'm only about 5-10 min away from you (when I'm in town anyway!) If you need something, let me know! PM inbound.

Cheers,
Paul

Yikes :scared: Surgery... Rick, I wish you the best... hope you're out & about and diving soon.

I'll help out where I can.

Back
Top Bottom