tobermory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver's Den, Tobermory Aquasports.

You have three to choose from, you can do walk-on charters and see which you like.

I've been diving with two of the three so far, and like Diver's Den best for the boats.

I have to agree with shoredivr. I really like Diver's Den and their boats. G&S is a good shop but I was not impressed with the Mammie (I think that was the boat name) and have always booked with Diver's Den since.

Last edited:
Heh, heh, yes, the Mamie side roll entry, using the front doorway, straddling the side of the boat (potential ouchie) with one foot on the 2" wide rail on the hull side, the other foot on the deck, and flopping off sideways hoping that your deckside fin doesn't catch on anything.

G+S Watersports - Boats

In this photo, the Mamie's front doorway is partially obscured by its wooden cover.

Hey Scubasteve, want to get in a couple of Toby dives this year?

Hey Scubasteve, want to get in a couple of Toby dives this year?

Definitely. I am always interested in diving almost anywhere. Just let me know when and if I am free I am in. My goal is to get myself into a drysuit in the next couple of months so that my season is extended.....that is the plan anyways :D. Still need to decide what to get and where to get it.

I have dove with Steve on the Teak Isle and with G&S on the Mammie and Simon Joseph. All good boats. I never had any problem diving off the Mammie and it's the boat I want to be on if the lake turns ugly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom