Too Simple- Single Rig Assembly w/ Hog Harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, we've got loads of lakes here. But they're cold and murky! As an avowed wussy when it comes to cold water diving, I prefer boating on top of Michigan lakes and diving in the Caribbean! Once every couple of years I'll hit one of the quarries in Ohio to remind myself why I don't do cold water diving!

Still, the occasional nitrogen fix is always welcome:D

DS

Vis? Not sure what that is anymore. Right now the local lake has been turning over and I have been measuring vis on whether I can see the glow of my computer.
For me it's great skills practice. There is a pecan forest where I practice entanglements. I enjoy the quiet and solitude in the dark, murky waters. I did have a student this summer, though, who wanted no part of it. We were swimming above the grottos. I pointed my light down into the dark and pointed. Her eyes got really big behind her mask, then she started shaking her head NO WAY!!! :confused:

Last edited:
Vis? Not sure what that is anymore. Right now the local lake has been turning over and I have been measuring vis on whether I can see the glow of my computer.
For me it's great skills practice. There is a pecan forest where I practice entanglements. I enjoy the quiet and solitude in the dark, murky waters. I did have a student this summer, though, who wanted no part of it. We were swimming above the grottos. I pointed my light down into the dark and pointed. Her eyes got really big behind her mask, then she started shaking her head NO WAY!!! :confused:

We certified in water so murky it was like diving in chocolate milk; didn't taste as good, though! I like the clear water much better. Braille diving is the pits!

DS

Back
Top Bottom