Tooth dive on the 17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings Y'all!!!! I am leading a shark tooth dive for Scuba Quest on Saturday the 17th. It is one of our Budget Friendly Dives. Just another way to get us all together for some diving and maybe a little lunch afterwards. We will meet t the shop in Brandon about 7:30 or 8:00a.m. We will head down after that. Of course we can carpool to help keep expenses down. I am planning on doing 2 tanks down there. That way we can get plenty of teeth.
I tooth dive from Alhambra rather than Venice Beach. The walk to the water is easier and I have had better luck finding teeth down there. Parking is limited in that area so carpooling is recommended. I will post directions to the site later on this week for anyone wanting to meet us down there.
For anyone needing to rent tanks or gear we will have anything you need at the shop the morning of the dive so you can just pick it up there.
If you want to come just post up here or give Scuba Quest in Brandon a call (813) 654-8027. That way we can get a head count and know how many we have coming.

Hope to see you there.
Ken

Ken,

What time do you think you'll be at Alhambra? What is it about an hour drive for you? I will most likely join you before I head to Key West on Thursday to dive the "Vandy".

I'm guessing between 9:00 and 9:30. It shouldn't be any later than that.

Fairly good chance I will come. Need to find out first part of the week if my buddies are taking the boat out or not. If not, sounds like a good time.
Cheers

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Fairly good chance I will come. Need to find out first part of the week if my buddies are taking the boat out or not. If not, sounds like a good time.
Cheers

Cool. I hope to see you there.

NEXT time! I'm taking my RESCUE that weekend!

Thanks for the post!

I may be up there diving again this weekend, not sure yet. I've dove the main beach and alhambra but want to try off the beach at the service club sometime.

I had the date wrong, my RESCUE is in TWO weeks! I'd like to make this dive with you guys! Can you give me an address, so I can GPS my way to your location?

Thanks!

Yes.I will post the address and directions tonight when I get done at work. Glad you are going to make it.

Perfect!

Thanks, can't wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom