Top 3 of 2013 ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So many great pictures! Once again, it's funny to see what the photographers I follow chose . . . All of Warren's photos are good, but the one that is the desktop on my computer nowadays wasn't one of the three he picked :)

So many great pictures! Once again, it's funny to see what the photographers I follow chose . . . All of Warren's photos are good, but the one that is the desktop on my computer nowadays wasn't one of the three he picked :)

same here...the picture on my desktop is one of the pictures Warren took of me :)

... we now have three pictures in this thread from the exact same pier in Raja Ampat ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Love seeing all the great photos on this thread! Here are my three favorites from this year. The seahorse is from the Blue Heron Bridge. The other two are from Socorro.
seahorse.jpgP5070526.jpgLimited Space.jpg

I'm getting jealous of all you folks who get to dive in clear water!

Sent from my Zeagle N2ition

I'm getting jealous of all you folks who get to dive in clear water!

For some of us, diving in clear water come at a cost tho - lots of cost :p

Err, disregard this double post... Silly phone.

Last edited:
:clapping: Good job, everyone.

... we now have three pictures in this thread from the exact same pier in Raja Ampat ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I was just thinking the same thing. What's got me is that I didn't visit that pier on my liveaboard through Raja. Where is it?

Back
Top Bottom