Top 3 of 2013 ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to cheat and play twice. I looked through my photos from this year and found a few more that I like.
LandingCraft2_zps73d1406c.jpg

Spanish Shawl kickin' back

ResortPoint25_zpse913389b.jpg

Simnia taking a break from vacuuming

LongBeach3_zpsca85eaf5.jpg

Mom and Pop

Hi Roko,

There is no need to be envious of those tropical divers! We both live close to some of the best cold-water diving in the world! I did a dive the other day at a local dive site about a 20 minute drive from downtown Vancouver where I got as many, if not more, great shots than I did on any given dive on my trip to Philippines last month (and Philippines has pretty damn good diving! Better than Hawaii and Carribean I would say!)

If you don't believe me, check out: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151786132411828.1073741854.622241827&type=1&l=6f7bbab7d5

Or for more diving in BC pics, have a look here: Underwater British Columbia - robertroy

cheers and happy diving! :)

I believe it, we have amazing diving out here! I just dream of warm water and better viz some days ;-)

Great photos! I've been meaning to get out to Kelvin to find that lumpsucker, but sadly the parking has always been full....

Sent from my Zeagle N2ition

Captain Sinbad, where was that first shark picture taken? That is COOL! And what kind of shark is in the third picture?

Wow....stunning shots. I moved into an Oly EPM-1 a few months ago, still very much a novice, but here are my personal favorites so far with this camera.

I just had a look at your Flickr page -- those Wolf Eels are much cuter when they're little, aren't they?

First year of diving for me and just a couple from hiring a camera for a liveaboard on the GBR. Wish I could afford to invest in some underwater equipment for my DSLR but for now that is not an option.

Humpheads 1.jpgWhite tip 1.jpg

Some of the images so far have been amazing, thanks so much for sharing.

Dan

First year of diving for me and just a couple from hiring a camera for a liveaboard on the GBR. Wish I could afford to invest in some underwater equipment for my DSLR but for now that is not an option.

View attachment 173200View attachment 173201

Some of the images so far have been amazing, thanks so much for sharing.

Dan

Quick question - the images when uploaded straight from my computer have lost a loft of resolution, however I can't seem to work out how to link from flickr. When i put the URL into the Insert image tool it just comes up with a link invalid message.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom