Top Ten Reasons for Leaving you behind

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smatterchu:
:526: Dude, besides.....Moose has a 'sweet ride'..... Gotta love a guy with a topless, red jeep. Happen to have one myself, lol.... :D

ETA: Shoot, I forgot what I was actually going to say.... here's my reason, and something that happened on the first Certified dive I took...

Ring, Ring....."Oh, it's work....I gotta take this one.....lemme just follow up with this guy.....one sec while I call Corporate....."

I really did think the Capt. was going to fling that phone out into the abyss, lol... In fact, while the other guy was engrossed in shop talk, the rest of us discussed what we'd like to do, lol. Don't know about that guy, but we were doing our best to not think about work... :laser:
I hope she makes it out or surgery soon. I am in withdraws not having her with me this week.:116:

Moose:
I hope she makes it out or surgery soon. I am in withdraws not having her with me this week.:116:

:aeh: Oh no, Moose, what happened? Off-roadin' again, huh? :shakehead

I remember the time we met you - at Alexander Springs. Pete's truck made a pretty nice sandwich between the Jeeps. He was thrilled, lol...

Hey, if you come to Weeki-Wachee, you can at least visit ours....that help?? :D

smatterchu:
:aeh: Oh no, Moose, what happened? Off-roadin' again, huh? :shakehead

I remember the time we met you - at Alexander Springs. Pete's truck made a pretty nice sandwich between the Jeeps. He was thrilled, lol...

Hey, if you come to Weeki-Wachee, you can at least visit ours....that help?? :D
See you today. I have the kids with me and I can not wait to get my 12 year old daughter in the water. I have made arrangements with the mermaids to take her in the spring with them.

I will tell you the story when I see you. But forgive me if I cry when I see your jeep. I love my jeep.

Me. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Why?

General principles . . . .

Moose:
See you today. I have the kids with me and I can not wait to get my 12 year old daughter in the water. I have made arrangements with the mermaids to take her in the spring with them.

I will tell you the story when I see you. But forgive me if I cry when I see your jeep. I love my jeep.

See you there! How cool is that! Man, swimming with mermaids sure beats sitting at home watching other people have fun on New Years (a la Dick Clark in NYC). What a treat for your daughter!! I can't wait to see....

Aww, I'm sorry about your Jeep. I hope she gets to come home soon. We'll try to park in a hidden spot so it won't be too painful.:sad2:

This should be fun......a first for us, definitely!! So, will they have edible party hats, I wonder? I know they decorate the Christmas Tree with bell peppers, so I wondered if there was anything we could wear. The closest thing I can think of -- shape and color....maybe an eggplant strapped on, lol... Do the manatees like eggplant?? :huh:

You guys are good I admit!!

Happy Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom