TOS Updated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm! Come to think of it ...There's this one about this one legged call person, and the sailor home from sea......... :D

I think that jackass works..? :silly:

Is this a joke? It is, isn't it? What is work place friendly? I don't mean to sound stupid but after my most recent workplace harrasement training I have to warn you...if some one is displeased with the way you look at them (even if you were just staring off into space thinking) it could be reported, must result in a full scale investigation, may be construed as improper and result in extreme action. "Workplace friendly" has to fall into the a catagory including the most "whatever you feel must be right", nonsensical, ambiguouse bunch of giberish of our day because every one has the right to be comfortable at work and if you create an uncomfortable environment for me I'm right and your wrong. LOL.

Aside from that, while most of the member may not be minors divers of 10 years of age may be certified and if I recall scubaboard permits member of 13. Isn't 17 a border age at the movies? What percentage of our member are over 17? That's not even a Jr diver, certification wise.

I'd give a ****in buffalo nickle to see how the mod votes tallied on this one.

oops, I have another question. What the hell was wrong with the old TOS wording...not that any one here can offend me, you undestand but...

workplace friendly? :06: There are so many sexual harrassment rules at work. Does this mean no more sexual innuendos? :11: Can I still talk about the need for penetration certification? :10:

still *batting eyelashes*

As explained in the TOS, we are talking about a professional workplace environment which suits our audience rather well. This doesn't mean you can go around and curse, that would rarely be appropriate in an office but you are allowed to speak in context.

Jepuskar,
Here's how I answered that same question from another ScubaBoard member:

"Here's a little method you can use as a bell-weather . . .
Would you tell this joke or bring up this subject at the dinner table with your boss and his wife?

. . . or perhaps in a business meeting with mixed company?

I think if you use this as a criterium it will serve you well . . .

no harm done . . .

the K"

K, are u following me around today? :)

I've gotten scolded numerous times at work for my comments and 00scuba and I came really close to getting fired at work one time......but I understand what you guys are looking for....hehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom