Trade for Air2 model? I have a ScubAlert and Dive Alert for regular inflator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellig

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I bought a new BC and decided to get an Air2... did not realize that my Scub Alert and Dive Alert will not work on that.
Really want to have these tools so prefer a trade but these are both working, my dive buddy used them for the trip we just went on (since I couldn't).
Happy to trade for someone who might have Air2 versions and need these versions. Otherwise, I am listing at $35 each.

Aquatec Scub Alert Sub-Duck Underwater Signaling Device, Fits All Standard Power Inflater (SA-1)
  • Horn works both UNDERWATER and on the SURFACE
  • Volume: Approx 120 dB. (Above water range approx 0.5 - 1.0 mile)
  • Requires just a tiny bit of air to activate the underwater horn.
  • Horn is very loud above water. Keep away from ears at all times.
AH-150

Ideations Dive Alert DA-1
DiveAlert by Ideations
Traditionally, scuba divers have relied on whistles as their only signaling device in surfacing emergencies. But if a diver is disabled and can't blow into the whistle, the whistle makes no sound at all. Equally frustrating (and dangerous), if a diver needs to attract the attention of someone who is too far away to hear the whistle, the whistle is of no help. In contrast, Dive Alert enables divers, at the mere touch of a button, to generate a blast of sound that can be heard up to a mile away! Dive Alert is a specially designed, small, lightweight air horn that fits between your BC's power inflator and its air hose to become an integrated part of your power inflator. Installation is easy and takes only a moment. Dive Alert does not require any modification of your other equipment, and it does not interfere in any way with its normal operation. When you need to get someone's attention on the water's surface, you simply press a button and Dive Alert uses a small amount of air from your scuba tank to make a piercingly 132db loud sound; even as little as 100psi will give you a full-throated screech.

Many dive operators are requiring a signaling device.

I have a brand-new (never dove) AIR2 3rd Gen. with grey buttons and hose. I'm not interested in a trade. But, I'd take $90 for it. GL

Thanks but not looking for an actual Air2, looking for ScubAlert and Dive Alert for the Air2 inflator.

I still have this available and in order to remind you all of that so I do not violate the rules and "bump" the thread ( a whole year later), I will reduce the price and sell at $30 for either one. Shipping is not included in the price. I am not desperate to sell but am very interested in getting an alert that works with my new set-up before my next trip.

Back
Top Bottom