Traffic in Hawaii is RIDICULOUS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry WC, isn't there a lawsuit about having Strykers on Oahu?

I'm actually having a discussion tonight with my kids about traveling in 'America' when we move to WA... living in Hawaii & Japan their whole lives they can't comprehend actual distances.

Ya, that lawsuit is why i have to work else where. First the mainland lawyers sue to make us clean up the ordnance then they sue to stop us from clearing it. Lawyers getting fat on our tax dollars and nothing is getting done.

What is a used stryker?

My god man, you're not doing what I think you're doing; are you?

?

I'll try to help w/ traffic! just get me over there for god's sake!

Please!

!!

! Soon would be nice.......

I'm over here trying to develop Gavin Newsome alibis and I'm not sure what they should be!

:crafty:

Wildcard:
Ya, that lawsuit is why i have to work else where. First the mainland lawyers sue to make us clean up the ordnance then they sue to stop us from clearing it. Lawyers getting fat on our tax dollars and nothing is getting done.

Yes but at least we know how much is not getting done.

Is that right?

fishb0y:
Sorry WC, isn't there a lawsuit about having Strykers on Oahu?

I'm actually having a discussion tonight with my kids about traveling in 'America' when we move to WA... living in Hawaii & Japan their whole lives they can't comprehend actual distances.

I know exactly what your talking about. My family came to visit me in Florida one summer and my cousins were complaining about the car ride to the beach which took an hour. Now that I've lived here... driving over to the North Shore (Waimea) is far from Honolulu for me... haha! I know it's terrible!

OK, dated a gal on the big isle that would stop of for the night at a friends house so she didn't have to drive the whole two hours in one day......

Randolphscott:
Yes but at least we know how much is not getting done.

Is that right?

Decidedly yes.

I think

If I understand the question then, yes. I think. maybe.

Am I answering my own question here?

Is this thing on (taps own head)??

So now I understand; just answer your own threads.

I have a complete understanding of the question. And the answer. But what is the result?

Where is the angst? The pain? The story?

give me a story to occupy some time; I think I'm paying by the minute...

Will someone please help me? I think I'm arguing with myself?....

Wildcard:
I love the big isle and could be happy there for a long time as long as I didnt have to deal with Kona rush hour. Oahu, well, it just sucks. I think most of it is the traffic.
I'm with ya there. Main reason I took up this job offer on Oahu was to get closer to the Big Island, where I want to eventually retire. Heck of a lot cheaper to hop over for a short vacation in the meantime!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom