Training with Trace (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love seeing the support here. Being new to the sport, I'm on the lookout for different environments/shops to dive with to expand the initial training. I'll be keeping this one tucked away in case we decide on a trip north to NY for such an occassion. :)

Since I took the coaching session, let me put it to rest; Trace is a superb instructor. Full of energy, uber knowledgeable and most important of all to me: no hubris. A role model for sure. Even when I did my reverse "frog" kick like a cock on his back he did not get mad at me. As an instructor myself, I realized how much I sucked doing certain things but all I saw was patience and guidance.

Love seeing the support here. Being new to the sport, I'm on the lookout for different environments/shops to dive with to expand the initial training. I'll be keeping this one tucked away in case we decide on a trip north to NY for such an occassion. :)

Home for me is actually the Pocono Mountains in PA and I'm an hour from Dutch Springs when not up at the river or in cave country or somewhere. Dan Humble from Dive Tech and I just did a nice hour long drift into the Daryaw and off the wreck at 90 - 95 feet with several others. Perfect evening for a dive with my Canadian friends!

raw.png

everyone knows trace's enthusiasm comes from him secretly being the turtle from nemo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom