Transplanted Northerner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ohmdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Recently moved from the Finger Lakes region of Central NY. to Rogers Arkansas. From what I have read the diving is similar.

I would like to meet up and do some diving.

I haven't been in the water since Thanksgiving so I am not looking to do any "extreme" dives. Would like to stay above 70" or so.

Please PM me.

For what it is worth I have all my own gear.

See ya soon.

A little more about myself...
I have been diving since 1999, I own all my own gear, including a drysuit. We would dive in Central NY all year round.
I am AOW SSI trained and up until I left NY was a pool aid and Safety Diver for student dives doing a varity of diffrent diving.
I have nearly 300 dives, most in fresh water, a hand full of salt water dives but two of them were in aqariums...

Thanks, I managed to make a couple of dives with the Tulsa Group...I don't remember thier names but I think they were Chris, Greg, Dumb A$$ and Hey you....I could be wrong....
It was a really enjoyable afternoon and lot of laughs...
Thanks Guys..and gals....

Thanks, I managed to make a couple of dives with the Tulsa Group...I don't remember thier names but I think they were Chris, Greg, Dumb A$$ and Hey you....I could be wrong....
It was a really enjoyable afternoon and lot of laughs...
Thanks Guys..and gals....

LOL Chris was probably there. He and his wife are two very wonderful people and his wife Michelle was actually in my certifying class. I have only got to dive with him and his wife and one other member so most of them I cant attest to any diving ability but I can say they are dedicated.

Anyway I read on the aquanauts your greeting and well just to add another one. welcome to our group!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom