TrashFest '08 - Oct 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep the event scheduled for the first Saturday in October. The "world revolves around me crowd" can choose to attend football games, or enjoy a day of diving. If they don't show up because something else is more important to them, then so be it. I could care less. More river for me to enjoy.

BTW, most participants of the Comal River cleanup are from the Houston area. I'm pretty sure they'd rather drive back home early Sunday morning than to drive back late Sunday night. It's just common sense.

Thanks Rhino.

If there's anyone not on a team who's thinking about coming to TrashFest, please do. Individuals are always welcome, and we'll find a team to put you with so you'll get to dive.

The weather's PERFECT in New Braunfels this weekend. What a great weekend for TrashFest!

See y'all at registration!

SB

Very helpful.
Especially when it comes well over a month after that issue has died.

I think it's safe to say that the people that are still in it are fine with the date and looking forward to having a great time. I know I am!

Does any one have any suggestions on where to buy, beg, or borrow some mesh bags of any type? Onion bags, I know, but I really don't need THAT many onions! :)

I knew I should have scammed a few from the LakeTravis cleanup. Dang.....

Does any one have any suggestions on where to buy, beg, or borrow some mesh bags of any type? Onion bags, I know, but I really don't need THAT many onions! :)

You will get several mesh bags at registration, usually enough for each person. Use those to collect the trash from the river then transfer it to heavy duty garbage bags or plastic containers.

Okay so our team has gone from 8 to 4 members , Nathan and Nadmat dont have c-cards, kvalves got relative work, shawns got regular work... so its down to just us chicks and FtWorthDallas guy... BTW my phone was lost so anyone who tries to call well yea you will get whoever has it now or it will ring unanswered at walmart... I have a red ford , rumbum knows what it looks like, and uhhhh my hairs now blond good luck finding me, thank goodness I know what all yous look like. See ya in a few hours

So I literally just woke up, Nathan says I woke up to go but told him to call me out sick, Ive been working so much and so late I dont even remember telling him that, he said he called people. I am well horribly sorry and no one worry about paying me your share, I feel like a putz as it is so Ill cover it and wishing you all luck as you try to compensate for us flakers

lmwb, I know how you feel. I had to cancel on my team Thursday, as I felt sicker and sicker through the week. Stayed home from work yesterday and went to Dr... have bronchitis (of course.) Foo3 and her daughter are here, sick, also. Foo2 & FooMan2 went on to Trashfest, she just texted that they're done eating, and are announcing door prizes now!

You probably wouldn't have slept so long if you didn't need it, your body must have crashed. Sometimes it just happens! I know it's disappointing, though. Sorry your day turned out like that, but if you were that exhausted, you didn't need to be doing exertion dives anyway.

Back
Top Bottom