TrashFest '08 - Oct 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea thats what I figure as well, Ive been working on this set for a few weeks now and the stunts have really taken a toll on me, it was the first day I didnt have to wake up for work in forever, it was really nice to sleep all day (I just woke up from my nap) I cant wait to hear how my team did

Yea thats what I figure as well, Ive been working on this set for a few weeks now and the stunts have really taken a toll on me, it was the first day I didnt have to wake up for work in forever, it was really nice to sleep all day (I just woke up from my nap) I cant wait to hear how my team did

Are you a stuntwoman for movies or something??? Tell us about it!

What did you think of those T-shirts this year? If you missed the chance to get one or would like to pick up a few more, you can buy them online with the T-shirt order form until next Sunday.

Attachments

• tf2008_shirt_1024.jpg
    tf2008_shirt_1024.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 35

Back
Top Bottom