Wanted Travel Wing wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carlito35

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Want To Buy Travel Wing for tropical diving around 20lbs lift. Send pictures and price. I know what's available new...

Buy the 23# hog wing from Piranha

yep! unless you want to buy my 23# HOG for more that what Randy is selling those for...

I have the Hog 23# wing that I bought during a Black Friday sale last year. I think it was around $125. It does what a wing is supposed to and has plenty of lift for tropical diving, even with a steel 120 tank. My only comment is that the older ones have the inflator hose connection in the center of the wing. My Dive Rite, and many of the other wings have the inflator connection over your left shoulder. The center connection makes the hose routing a little awkward. I may try a longer inflator hose. 20" comes up shorter than I like. Great wing and good quality....just something to check out.

I did send Hog an email and they said the newer versions had the inflator hose connection over the left shoulder.

Good luck, safe travels,
Jay

Very nice lead guys I bought 2 hog 23# from piranha dive could not resist the price. Free shipping too and damn if I didn't love the unique colors. And yes it has the inflator over the top shoulder.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom