Travelling to Japan -- Tokyo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rvogler

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife is traveling to Tokyo for work middle of September and we are piecing together a vacation with possible diving. If we dive, it will be the Izu Peninsula -- staying at the Hilton Odawara Resort. We have our own gear with 60ish dives (need to update the logs!). I believe the water temp in that area will be around 25C, 77F -- is that about right? I will search the forum for info, but in the mean time does anyone have any tips/recommendations. Thanks!

Hey, 23-25C sounds about right depending on exact location, conditions and depth.

We dive in 5mm until November.

On weekends, you are welcome to join us
DiveZone Tokyo: DiveZone Tokyo 2016 summer schedule - diving in Japan, Tokyo, Izu

On weekday, I might be able to refer you to someone but knowing exact dates would be useful !!
You would have to dive with a guide and most local shops don't support English. Happy to provide support.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom