Treasure Coast Shore Diving Events

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've seen people diving PP at night. I made extra sweeps of the parking lot to watch their cars. The Bullshark encounters I have had have been few. Either really cold temps and bad vis or on one occassion someone with a bayliner pleasure boat chumming for sharks rigth in front of PP at the third reef line... jerks.

I bet you were thrilled to find yourself swimming into a chum line when you were that far out from the beach! Not a good day out I imagine?!

I was thinking Pepper Park would be a good spot for a night dive as the entry and exit is so easy. I'll have to give it a go when the Weather starts behaving itself. Is the Park not closed at night then (parking that is?). I've checked on the Parks & Recreation website and couldn't see anything that says about the beach being closed after sunset etc.

4-1-10: CLEAR WATER Reported from Vero Beach south to Ft. Pierce!! Southeast wind has blown in the gulf stream

Thanks for the update.

If the Weather keeps improving and the conditions look good i think I'll try diving the House of Refuge at the end of next week.

I've also been thinking about diving the reef off Jensen beach. Steve I was reading one of your previous posts about the reef being straight out from the old Holiday Inn building. Is the reef quite short and patchy or is it made up of longer sections like at pepper Park?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom