Treasure ship PCB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kalik

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Its a sad night in PCB, the Treasure Ship Restaraunt on Thomas drive burned down a couple of hours ago. No details as of yet but it will be a very missed landmark. Been here sincwe 1977. Ill post when details come about.

Ouch, that sucks... It was always kinda fun to see that big ole pirate ship...

Very Sad indeed. We loved seeing the ship. Also made it easy to find the marina for the dive boat.:(

My 6 yr old son will hate that. I liked to eat Hooks restaurant. After we eat there is a pirate that makes balloon animals and things for the kids. My son always loved going.

Man I told the little fellow and he is crying. It is a sad day. I hope they build it back before we go down in October.

Man, that Blows! I grew up looking at that ship everytime we went to PC. Over the past few years, Hook's became one of our regular eating stops when we took classes down for certification. Hopefully, they build it back. It had definitely become a PCB icon.

What's odd is that last night I had to give my final oral presentation for my French class at the local college, and in my presentation I mentioned the Treasure Ship. "Le Navire au Trésor"

not cool

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom