Trident regulator seats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will give one to my dive buddy to put in his reg first, He can be the guinea pig. He is a bachelor with no children so there will be no great loss. When I try mine out for the first time I will carry a bail-out bottle with me. I will report the performance results, marine patrol rescue, or obituary whatever the case may be.

:rofl3:

Superstar, you rock!

I will give one to my dive buddy to put in his reg first, He can be the guinea pig. He is a bachelor with no children so there will be no great loss. When I try mine out for the first time I will carry a bail-out bottle with me. I will report the performance results, marine patrol rescue, or obituary whatever the case may be.

It has been a long time. I guess the performance results were not so good. :-(

We have not gone diving yet, our boats are still in winter storage. I like to wait till Lake Michigan warms up to 50* before I go diving. I'm a warm water wimp.

I used the Trident rivet style seat in my 109 (converted) octo for 16 dives in Cozumel and probably 4 FW dives before the trip with no problems. I did get to use the octo a few times as my buddy/wife and I were balancing gas during a few of the dives and the reg performed well (as did my newest treasure, a coaxial downstream valve pilot). I also stuck one the of small, flow by piston, HP seats that Trident lists for Sherwood application in a Mk2. It seems to work fine but has not seen any UW use yet.

I finally dove my MK5 today with the Trident hp seat in it. I am happy to report that I am alive and well. The 2nd stage that I have mated to my MK5 ia an old Dacor that has a Trident lp seat in it. I got this reg tune real fine and it breathes real smooth.

Great. My Trident balanced LP seat has about 14 dives on it and no problem. I believe we have yet another alternative.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom