Tried 'em in the Base pool today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob,

Didn't know there were several models of adjustables, so I don't know which one. Bought them on Ebay from Pam Simpers who owns a store with her husband in Vermont. Bought my FF pro's and comfort inserts from her.force-adjustable (Tried to put the picture in here, not sure how, hope it worked.)

Joel

Bob,

Didn't know there were several models of adjustables, so I don't know which one. Bought them on Ebay from Pam Simpers who owns a store with her husband in Vermont. Bought my FF pro's and comfort inserts from her.

Joel

Attachments

• force-adjustable.jpg
    force-adjustable.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 57
Oops, sorry about the double post.

Uncleavi, Know what u mean about the back, knees, feet.
Been to Haifa a few times courtesy of the USN. Loved it, still talk about eating at a great Falafel stand there. Joel

Messier42, Thanks for the clarification, my problem is small, pressure on instep after 15 min or so, need boots-45 deg, will try to deal with for now and try these new adjustables when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom