Trilastic Shorts backorder?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chewie07

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First, I have to give fair warning that this will NOT be the most exciting question (at all!) :D

I've called a few dive shops to get a pair of the trilastic shorts (they're great underneath shorties and to use alone while we jet ski) and I have tried a few online places.

They seem to be on an extended backorder. Any ideas as to why the delay and how long should it take for online shops/LDS's to have them back in stock?

Thanks!

Chewie,

This is the straight, not so exciting answer. (I assume you are purchasing in North America)

This is the first season we carried these and apparently they are more popular than we thought, we clearly did not order enough.

Our next shipment is due to arrive in our warehouse 9/15. We will begin shipping them to dealers on 9/16.

Regards,

Phil

Thanks Phil. Yes, I am in North America (south NJ). Hopefully the dealer I ordered them from can get them to me before 9/27 (weekend diving).

I appreciate the update.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom