Trip to Okinawa in a few weeks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I was in Naha, not stuck in Tokyo.:crying2:

Have fun!

Kaza

... so dive operator had one of his folks take us on a shore drive off the seawall. Dreary day and broken boat, I was ready to be disapponted. But O-M-G... Coral in the most amazing profusion - a rainforest of it. Stunning. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Will post pics when I get back to the States.

G.

... so dive operator had one of his folks take us on a shore drive off the seawall. Dreary day and broken boat, I was ready to be disapponted. But O-M-G... Coral in the most amazing profusion - a rainforest of it. Stunning. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Will post pics when I get back to the States.

G.

We didn't get to see your pictures.

Thats great to hear. Let us know when the pictures get up. Tokyo is not that bad. You can always run down to Osezaki or Hayama for a few dives.

We didn't get to see your pictures.

Sorry for my epic fail on the pics and for necroing this old thread. I dug up and uploaded some pics just now. Here is a sample:

SB_Upload_OKI2010-7.jpg

Many more in the photos section.

It was the best diving I've ever experienced from the aspect of wildlife and the condition of the reefs and water. The coral profusion was mind-boggling and there was a tremendous variety of life. Japan-diver did a great job, highly recommended. I need to go back. :)

Thanks for your patience.

G.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom