Trojans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duke Dive Medicine

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Howard, I'm getting a number of notices from my antivirus software about trojan attacks from the site.

Hi,

A) I need screenshots of the warnings.

2) I'm on my honeymoon and won't be home for a week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I had one a warning few weeks ago, showed the screen shot in another thread here - but I really think it was a false hit.

I had a few warnings on Ebay one day last week. :idk: It's good that our protection programs keep us save, but sometimes they get kinda silly.

What program are you using, DDM...?

According to Google... We had some kind of issue on Dec.25. I fixed the injected code by removing the errant code by rolling back our data.

According to our daily monitoring of SB using a special 3rd party anti-virus/anti-malware detection site, our site is not blacklisted on any of the monitoring sites, and scans clean.

The only time we really had malware on the site (about a year and a half ago), we were in fact flagged by google very shortly after the malware was injected into the code.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom