Trolling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpmorrison

Reaction score
:) Hi everyone
What are the other on line scuba forums and what are their addresses? I feel the need for trolling. I have been through the spare air, pony tanks, and computers with Uncle Pug and can not think of anything else to get the flames going. Please help me.

jpmorrison once bubbled...
:) Hi everyone
What are the other on line scuba forums and what are their addresses? I feel the need for trolling. I have been through the spare air, pony tanks, and computers with Uncle Pug and can not think of anything else to get the flames going. Please help me.

Go to techdiver and ask if anyone can recommend an Air Integrated computer that can plan a 200' dive on air. Then ask how many other people are using King Pelicans for their primary light for cave diving. It's ultra dependable since it has dual filaments, and ever since you switched to the nickel metal hydride rechargeables you're getting an almost 2 hour burn time out of it.

That oughta stir the pot a little...

cavediver
went to the techdiver site but you can't ask any questions.

jpmorrison once bubbled...
cavediver
went to the techdiver site but you can't ask any questions.

Try THIS link...

Cave Diver once bubbled...

Try THIS link...
Here's how to get on the list and how to post: To post articles, send email to the mailing list at techdiver@aquanaut.com. Messages posted can take several hours to propogate to this site and to appear in the index. Please bear this in mind when searching for a recently posted message.

To subscribe to the mailing list and receive copies of all posted articles directly in your email, send email to the list server at techdiver-request@aquanaut.com. The subject is ignored; just put the word subscribe in the text of your message. To unsubscribe, put the word unsubscribe in the text of your message. For other list server functions, send a help command

I agree with Cave Diver...if you are looking to get some good ole' flame wars going, Tech Diver is the best place. You could also try rec.scuba at http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=rec.scuba

We're giving people advice as to how to troll in other forums. You all need help.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
We're giving people advice as to how to troll in other forums. You all need help.

Hey, it's better than having them troll here aint it???

I'm not so sure...the fact that you're giving out ideas and suggestions on who specifically to contact and how to go about doing so is what alarms me.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
I'm not so sure...the fact that you're giving out ideas and suggestions on who specifically to contact and how to go about doing so is what alarms me.
Equally alarming since I read one or two of the other ones and I just alerted a troll to their presence. I figure they are public knowledge and the topics he is talking about are good ones and at least scuba related...how much harm can a little controversial topic trolling do?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom