Tropical Diver in Calgary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They say you need a buddy to go in but I don't know how serious they are about it as the pool is 15 ft deep!
My buddy and I are heading out on Friday the 5th at around 4:30. I have to call to double check availability on that so don't quote me yet...I will repost after I call!
You and anybody else are more than welcome to join us, we could do a bit of a meet and greet and go for coffees afterwards to talk of diving plans in general!
Like I said, I'll repost after I call the shop to confirm!:D

OK- I just called and my buddy and I are checked in for 4:30 on the 5th!

Stine:
OK- I just called and my buddy and I are checked in for 4:30 on the 5th!

Ah - Unfortunately I've got plans already :( - But hopefully we can another time! :D

Let us know how the pool was!

Well, here's my dive report:
Water temp; 88F
Air Temp: freezing!
Pool size: Itsy Bitsy
Things to do: Play Scubuno and frisbee

My dive buddy and I had a great time swimming in circles around the itty bitty pool! Scubuno didn't go well as I didn't holepunch my cards and they all floated away. Getting out of the pool was the horrible part as the air isn't heated and the pool is exposed by windows on one side-BRRRRRRR!

Good time, but I don't think we will do it again anytime soon!

Stine:
Water temp; 88F

My dive buddy and I had a great time swimming in circles around the itty bitty pool! Scubuno didn't go well as I didn't holepunch my cards and they all floated away. Getting out of the pool was the horrible part as the air isn't heated and the pool is exposed by windows on one side-BRRRRRRR!

You have to be kidding me.

No, I am quite serious actually-including the "we had a great time" part. I don't know when the last time I laughed that hard was!
I wasn't making a complaint about the shop at all, we paid $5 to do the dive and were there for well over an hour just farting around-It was fun.:D
The freezing cold air post dive was the only down side! I had goosebumps on my goosebumps through my wetsuit!:shakehead

Stine:
Water temp; 88F

scubuno :rofl3: I nearly **** my pants when I read this.

Have you been to mini yet? Because if you dont like the pool...:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom