Trouble getting DIR vids from SFDJ website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigDiver

Reaction score
Has anyone else been having trouble with viewing the DIR videos off the website, www.sfdj.com. I have been. I am just wondering if there is anywhere else I could go to see them again. Or if there is something that I need to do differently to see them.

:confused:

I tried and got the ...

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

....error message.

I don't know what kind of DIR videos they have on that site, but I think that there are some at www.frogkick.nl

I asked Dan if I could pay for a high speed fat file download and he deleted my message. In other words I got the not read responce.

I hope you all get a chance to see these videos. It is mostly GI talking , but the info is great. I own DIR II .

SFDJ seems to be eratic from time to time.

Someone mentioned the frogkick site. It features real diving videos.

Ron

Your welcome! Its a Dutch site, and a Internet DIR pal that made it, but you can easily download and save the vids for your DIR 'library.'

Scuba446,

Where within that site did you find the videos. I have been looking but was unable to find them.

I just e-mailed my DIR friend in the UK - I lost the web site - but will get it from him again - get back to you soon on this board with the IP address...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom