Trouble getting DIR vids from SFDJ website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well,
Thats ONE set of video's - the one's I am going to send him is the actual SKILLS vids - mask clearing, OOA drill, Valve drills, frog kicks, helicopter turns, horizontal ascents, etc.

Thanks LY for the link. I watched the whole thing and found it very informative. Did I understand the ending correctly? These guys are doing penetration dives to 5500 meters? Thats insane! I bought into the whole thing until then. Then I thought, if they are that crazy, maybe I should re-evaluate what they are saying!:mean: Anyway, thanks again. Thoughts on the vid might make an interesting thread but I'm not sure I have the guts to start it. :hiding: (Where is Johnnythan when you need him.)

Well,
you don't have to do that kind of tech diving, if you don't want to! I might add, that these GUE/DIRers have done these deep cave dives, without a single fatality!

Originally posted by Scuba446
Well, you don't have to do that kind of tech diving, if you don't want to!
I know.
I might add, that these GUE/DIRers have done these deep cave dives, without a single fatality! [/B]
I know that too. :eek:ut:

Yeah, 3 miles inside a cave at 300' deep takes a real serious case of insanity, if you ask me. Considering their track record, they must be doing something right, and if it works in those conditions, then it will work for my *weenie* wreck dives and caribean reef dives (which is has).

Mike

Oh, not a fan of Bungee Wings, huh?

Back
Top Bottom