Truk Odyssey Deep Wrecks trip February, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishLooker

Reaction score
We are looking for a few divers interested in diving the deep wrecks of Truk Lagoon Feb. 3-10, 2013. Total cost is $3805 which includes all meals, oxygen, double tanks, pony bottles, 5% VAT, dive permit, and 2 deep dives + one shallower dive each day, all aboard the Truk Odyssey. You need to have the equivalent of Extended Diver certification. We've done the deeper wreck twice before, and they are in better condition than the shallower wrecks. For more information, go to www.downdive.com. Hope you can join us!

Very cool. I did the Truk Odyssey in Jan of this year, and it might the finest liveaboard diving vessel in the world. The diving in Truk 'aint bad either!

I'd love to go back for a "deep week" and spend time on the deeper wrecks like the Oite and the San Francisco Maru. If I can get permission from the wife, I may try and join you.

I dove the San Francisco Maru about 30 years ago.... would LOVE to go back and do it again (this time WITH doubles...)

If you go on the Truk Trip you'll NEVER regret it

Very cool. I did the Truk Odyssey in Jan of this year, and it might the finest liveaboard diving vessel in the world. The diving in Truk 'aint bad either!

I'd love to go back for a "deep week" and spend time on the deeper wrecks like the Oite and the San Francisco Maru. If I can get permission from the wife, I may try and join you.

We would love to have you join us!

I dove the San Francisco Maru about 30 years ago.... would LOVE to go back and do it again (this time WITH doubles...)

If you go on the Truk Trip you'll NEVER regret it

We have space and doubles available!

Back
Top Bottom