Trust-me dives- A Personal Opinion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic:
Too many! My recent trips to N. Florida almost seem like trips to central Florida (Disney)! Last month there were about a dozen vans and trucks at Jackson Blue one Saturday! And people did carpool!!

I believe it. I happened across a video of Ginnie on YouTube and was amazed at the number of Gavin-Style scooters zipping across the field of view during a pause inside the cave!

My caving has been on pause for the last couple of years due to an influx of toddlers into my personal space, but I sure miss it! I may be heading down there this summer.

JoeL

You're not too far from Jackson Blue (about 4.5 hours). Let me know when you decide to head down.

Yup, I love Jackson Blue, it's a great dive. Last time I dove it we had a great scooter dive there.

Of course, my scooter is now ancient. It's a Tekna DV-3X. I guess it'd be a museum piece these days with all the Gavins out there. But it's still in great shape.

It'll be a while before I'd get back on a scooter though. I'll want to get a number of dives in swimming and get my skills back in shape (and of course myself in shape before doing so).

Thanks, I'll drop you a line when I get ratcheted back up again.

JoeL

Johnny,
I like the deliniation you made here! It was not to so long ago, one of my regular caving partners encouraged me not to close a three foot jump. I closed it, amid a hail of light motioning to let it go!

Johnny,
Thanks for thoughtful commentary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom