Try Before you buy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry been out for personal reasons :wink:

Yes, you can try it on, and in some cases try it out(pool, quarry, etc.) It kind of depends what it is, what you want to do, etc.

If you advertise for Leisurepro and Scubatoys in your sig though, you might be out of luck :D LOL

As for the time limit, again it depends on what you are looking to do with it. This isnt a rental program. I dont want this to be a set in stone way of doing business and I dont think something like this would be successful if it was. It will be a case by case basis on what items you are interested in, how you want to use it, etc.

I hope this isnt too vague. Just ask me what you would want to do and we can go from there. Just trying to make that home shopping experience a little easier :wink:

So it is still under the manufacture warranty. If my lds rejects this purchase for servicing how long does it take you, the authorize dealer I bought this from, to get the service done and back to me?

Sorry been out for personal reasons :wink:

Yes, you can try it on, and in some cases try it out(pool, quarry, etc.) It kind of depends what it is, what you want to do, etc.

If you advertise for Leisurepro and Scubatoys in your sig though, you might be out of luck :D LOL

As for the time limit, again it depends on what you are looking to do with it. This isnt a rental program. I dont want this to be a set in stone way of doing business and I dont think something like this would be successful if it was. It will be a case by case basis on what items you are interested in, how you want to use it, etc.

I hope this isnt too vague. Just ask me what you would want to do and we can go from there. Just trying to make that home shopping experience a little easier :wink:

Understood. Thanks a bunch Mike!

So it is still under the manufacture warranty. If my lds rejects this purchase for servicing how long does it take you, the authorize dealer I bought this from, to get the service done and back to me?

They cant reject it, as you bought it from an authorized dealer...but if they somehow try, just send it back to us and it should be turned around to you in a couple days(you can never foresee the exact future and it could take a little longer under extreme circumstances). If you want to pay for quicker shipping, that is always an option as well:wink: You will receive all warranty cards and be able to register your products with the manufacturer after purchase, so there is no reason they wouldnt service.

Shotthebreeze, I was joking:wink: BTW how is your reg setup we sent you working? You need my logo for advertising in your sig:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom