TSD shirts available where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I missed getting it at the fling. I came in 3rd in the poker and got the dive bag. I missed you twice this year on the shirts, I was on a dive trip in November and April. Are you going to Mammoth cave this weekend? Rich
Navychop, not sure why you're asking where you can get Swamp Diver shirts. Looks like you placed an order for 3 of them already...

Ever heard the saying "You get what you pay for?"

Not cool to place an order, have K-valve make your shirts, then not follow through :shakehead:

The Swamper Fling hasn't happened yet, perhaps you can make amends :wink: Swamper Fling June 19-21, 2009

The order is in and should be printed either tomorrow or early next week. I am out of town next week, however, so I should have the t-shirts in hand sometime shortly after the 20th. I'll try to get them all mailed out on the 24th via Priority Mail. Anyone who is receiving theirs via USPS should have them no later than January 30th...probably much sooner.

This is the final order. The folks whose names are in BOLD have already paid.

BonaireDan - 1-XL Royal Blue; 1-L Sports Gray; 1-M Royal Blue
Dee - 1-3XL Prairie Dust; 1-3XL Carolina Blue
diverdiane - 1-L Pink (ladies); 1-L Pistachio Green (ladies); 1-L Royal Blue; 1-XXL Royal Blue; 1-L Pistachio Green
driftin' by - 1-XL Prairie Dust
H2O Lover - 1-L Pink (Ladies)
Heavy D - 1-L Prairie Dust; 1-L Stone Green
In10se - 1-XL Pistachio Green; 2-XL Black
k-valve - 1-XXL Military Green; 1-XXL Charcoal
kiselt - 1-3XL Sports Gray; 1-3XL Prairie Dust
LVX - 1-XL Red; 1-XL Prairie Dust
NadMat - 1-XXL Military Green
navychop - 1-L Pistachio Green; 1-L Sports Gray; 1-L Royal Blue
rvers2003 - 1-L Royal Blue; 1-XL Royal Blue
subzero - 1-M Sports Gray; 1-L Sports Gray
thevalkyry - 1-XL Sports Gray
Willie - 2-XL Gray; 1-L Gray; 1-S Gray
Zinc - 1-XXL Blue Dusk

I still have some DIMWIT Diver t-shirts if anyone is interested. Note: those with sold out beside them are gone. These are the sizes and colors still left:

Version 1 (words DIMWIT DIVERS form a scuba flag on back)
1 - S Black (sold)

Version 2 (diver in the trees on back)
1 - 2XL Ladies Pink
2 - L Gray
1 - L Green (sold)
1 - L Blue (sold)
2 - XL Gray (sold)
1 - 3XL Blue
1 - 3XL Gray

$15 each if you want to pick it up from me. If you want it shipped I'll just add on the exact cost of shipping. I'll be bringing them to the Spring Fling if I have any left by then.

Last edited:
PM'ing.. Hope you still have some left, though it looks like I'm going to be slightly over or greatly undersized.. :wink:

This is what I have left:

Version 2 (diver in the trees on back)
1 - 2XL Ladies Pink
2 - L Gray
1 - L Blue
1 - 3XL Blue
1 - 3XL Gray

$15 each if you want to pick it up from me. If you want it shipped I'll just add on the exact cost of shipping. I'll be bringing them to the Spring Fling if I have any left by then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom