TSD Survey: Who are our technical deep divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't seen the word "stroke" used in this thread yet...

I haven't seen the word "stroke" used in this thread yet...

Wrong Forum.

:rofl3: Perfect... DIMWIT's must surely be above such demeaning behavior :D

Just ask Texdiveguy & Teknadv3x...

Considering the title of the thread I'm surprised some redneck from Alabama or a DIR wannabe from Canada hasn't jumped in and told us what a bunch of DIMWITs we are! :wink:

Just give them time. They can't resist.

You can get to 61' in the Houston Ship Channel if you get a shovel and dig down through the oilOcline about a foot. Not too much deco unless you count "decon" by the local hazmat team....

Frank,
Your a tease...
Parking the Spree over the wall at Steston Bank were its 180ft and wall is covered with life. Heck, me and the wife were arging at 110ft with me already heading over the wall and her on the top of the ledge saying no...

You do realize that you will be responsible for me taking my Trimix class!
Where else can I get that kind of depth.

(Just playing Frank, have a great day.)
Later, Andrew

Yes, but you dive on doubled al-80's, so it doesn't count. When you get your doubled steel 140's pumped to 300 bar, and wear a drysuit in the summer, then you will be able to join the club.:mooner:

Frank

PS. I'm not a member of the club, either.

You have to watch out for those rebreather guys.
No bubbles, warm breathing gas, linear decompression, two small tanks and some Alumimum 80's for bailout.
They say the crazyist things like using your doubles as a gas bank. :confused:

Richard- if your looking for technical diving in your future then have a look around the neighborhood. There are programs that are not always well advertised.

To think Nitrox was technical class when they were calling it nasty things. My Nitrox card is TDI and they called that technical class :rofl3:.

Also a peer group is a great way to see how other people are diving below 130ft.
Alan is a great resource and their are two technical instuctors on this thread.

Heres a question- what would you like to learn in this next year?

Later, Andrew

Richard- if your looking for technical diving in your future then have a look around the neighborhood. There are programs that are not always well advertised.
I think John gave up on this thread even though he started it. Some of us hurt his feelings I think and he hasn't been back. We're such a callous bunch of @**holes I don't think we even knew we did it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom