TSDT Dee-Rags....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
TM...DivingGal and I are working on the embroidery details for the TSDT and Wreckmania rags. I need to know what you, and others, think about the design I came up with for the TSDT.

It seems appropriate, not too foo-foo for the technical dudes, and has a good place for the TSDT initials and a small dive flag patch.

What do you think? Memorial Day is sneaking up on us. If we're gonna do this by then, DG and I need to get started now.

So if anyone is really interested in purchasing your very own TSDT Rag, we need to know ASAP. Price will be $15-18, depending on the embroidery expenses.

Yuppers!!!

That will work.

Put me down for one. And I might get several more as gifts once you lock down the price.

Originally posted by TexasMike
Yuppers!!!

That will work.

Put me down for one. And I might get several more as gifts once you lock down the price.

hmmm for you 'bargin price' -- return airplane ticket to destination of my choice (and it ain't going to be no stock tank!) --- for others a bottle of rum..... hehehehe

Just kidding, of course.....

I did post this info on the Wreckmania rag thread... but thought it should go here too.
- - - -
Just taking a break from the testing... and who said sewing wasn't challenging?

FYI - the first couple bombed..... tension on the bobbin too tight, and caused fabric to "mush up" (that's a very technical sewing term I'll have you know)...

Have adjusted the tension, and added a back stabalizer... so on my day off tomorrow I'll be testing again.

Sort of wish this was cooking something - least I could do would be eating my efforts.... though I must say I'm having fun.

"mush up" is definitely a technical sewing term. So is squished, and wadded. And then there's bobbin balls, thread trails, and bent needles.....ain't it great!!!!

Are you having to use the hoop? Let me know if I can do or provide anything.

for now I am using the hoop -- it provides a better tension. Don't want you Texans to be sporting a bumpy TSDT on your heads now do I?

more to report (I'm sure) later today...

Dee,
I might be interested in a Dee-Rag myself. Keep me in mind.

Originally posted by carlislere
Dee,
I might be interested in a Dee-Rag myself. Keep me in mind.

Let me know when you decide but don't wait too long. I won't be making many extras, if any, so I'll need to know ASAP.

Put me down for one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom