TSDT Dee-Rags....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee,

Can you afford to do a limited run of "x" that would cover both the interest here, and while at the lake? And then if there are any left over, peddle them here again?

Dee,
Put me down for two instead of one, I know Corsair/BJ will want one, If not I will have a spare for riding the bike.

Originally posted by TexasMike
Dee,

Can you afford to do a limited run of "x" that would cover both the interest here, and while at the lake? And then if there are any left over, peddle them here again?

That's not a problem, I should have been more clear. The obstacle is the embroidery. RandyJoy doesn't have his machine anymore so Diving Gal is doing some tests to see if she can do it for us. With only about 6 weeks to work with, time is getting short for the logistics of getting them both made and embroideried. We're both trying to avoid being swamped in production at the last minute!

Testing to date:

small monogram (1") works OK -- though I think it might be too small for the band.

large monogram 2" looks like it should be better, but for some reason, I'm have a devil of a time with the D....

Ok here's an idea of what it may look like. It's just a sample mind you. I'm having a few hic-ups with the monogram machine...

The top image is the "large size" and the bottom the "small size" (duh).

The larger will take longer to do as I have to move and re-align the machine to cope with a 4th initial. The smaller version can be done in one shot using the pre-set settings (so everthing is evenly spaced and aligned.

Dee I'll PM with more 'sewing' details.

Um...SOUNDS good but did you forget an attachment or sumpthin? :wink:

The 1" will fit perfectly fine on the band for the TSDT and on the tail for WM 2002. I don't think you'll need to worry about anything larger than that.

Make it easy on yourself!!!

Originally posted by Dee

The 1" will fit perfectly fine on the band for the TSDT and on the tail for WM 2002. I don't think you'll need to worry about anything larger than that.

dang fooling computer (and it wasn't the user interface doing something ridiculous like forgetting the attachment...:D ).... didn't take the attachment. Let's try this again shall we?

Originally posted by Dee

dang fooling computer --- well maybe it was the user interface:jester: -- actually the file is too big. I'll have to scan it again..... sigh

PM on the way Dee

last try folks

Too bad I would choose a name that when spelled out is so long.

Tell you what Dee and DG....While I can't speak for everyone else, I'm happy with the Texas Dee Rag as shown. In otherwords, without monogramming.

So if it would ease production issues, I vote for no monogramming on the Texas ones. We can always generate a dive club patch later that can be sewn on individuallly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom