TSDT Flower Garden Banks trip update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just wanted everyone to know the trip is still on the burner, just waiting for August. There have only been 2 Rinn trips and 2 Sea Searcher trips go out so far this year, as far as I know, so I'm glad we waited until August.

Because of the expense of printing low numbers of T-shirts, we've decided not to do it. That will lower everyones balance by $15.

I have the following divers on the list....
Tom Vyles
Larry Day (daylight)
Mike (TexasMike)
Tony (ScubaTexasTony)
Dave Bell (Campana)
Steve Fath (instructor)
Diane Doolittle
Rob Pittman
Tabitha
Des Lyons (Texass)
Miles King (mking1)
Kathy Orr
Ken Costlow (ScubaTexan)
William Hudson (BJ/Corsair)
Lynette Hudson
George Bott

The balance of $290 per person is due July 1...just a reminder.

Originally posted by scubatexastony
So whatta ya' say we hit the pool at WW and then eat some sprimpies like Wednesday night? or if ya wanna', we could just munch some and visit....

tony

Beast said by the time we wait until he gets home from work and we fight the traffic, it'll be 6:30 before we can get there and we'll only have about 30 min. in the pool so he'll skip any pool time during the week.

Don't you get off 3:30pm? I can meet you at the pool whenever you can get there. I STILL don't have my BP but if ya want to get in the pool, I'll fetch and tote for ya! If it comes in tomorrow or Wednesday, I'll want to start getting it adjusted.

Sounds like a date! WW pool 4-4:30pm on Wednesday?

Back
Top Bottom