TSDT in Coz part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
October 11-14th (Friday thru Monday)

Staying at Hotel Flamingo:

$131.04 Double for three nights
$117.60 Single for three nights

There is a $2 per person per day fee for diving in the park. This is not included in the dive rates.

Diving with Caballito:

Morning dives $50/person/day
Afternoon dives $47/person/day
Night $35/person

Nitrox add $5 per tank.

Air fare will be arranged out of DFW at a later time when we can get a charter a little cheaper than we can now. I am hoping for less than $200 ea. That shouldn't be too hard.

Yall speak now... even if you have already expressed interest. Please say again.

Tom

Sounds good to me! I'd really like to try the Flamingo and Cabillitos always gets my vote.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for that airfare...it would be worth driving to Dallas!

I know everyone is waiting on air fare. I asked an agent today about when charters will be released for that time period and I was told April. Hopefully we can get an am flight and make an afternoon dive.

Tom

I would love to go but I'll have to see how much the air fare will be and how much vacation time I'll have then.

Those who have at least expressed interest here or somewhere else.

Tom and Michelle (me)
Texasmike
Texass and Barbara(?)
Better Late than never and spouse(?)
Davidofaustin
Damsel fish
Dee and Beast
Artsprite and Spouse(?)
Compana

I just learned today that Sun County died and that reduces competition in the market. Air fares may not be as cheap as I had hoped.

Tom

Speaking of a TSDT roll call....

Where did TruckDiver (Kevin) dissappear to?

What other charters are still in business? I heard about Sun Country a couple months ago on the Playa Board. Seems the best on Orbitz from DFW is like 800+, even to cancun. From Houston to Cancun was like 600. Will be checking with my agent soon for our trip the first week of Oct. and let you know my findings.

tony

The trip sounds really great. Keep us updated as I would love to make another trip to Cozumel. I had a great time the last time I was there. Could us Houston people take a flight from here and meet you there??

Love to dive,

Sure, you all can arrange your own flights. Dee and Beast will probably drive up here and spend a night in a hotel. Even doing that the flight will be cheeper than what you can get down there. As far as the rest of the trip goes what you see is what there is. As soon as I get flight info I will need deposits and what kind of dive intenerary everyone is gonna want. I do figure some will want to do as many dives as humanly possible and some will want a more relaxed trip.

I know Champion Air is the big charter. Fun Jet I think has some of their own planes. The name of the game on fares right now is

Patience....

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom