TSDT Summer Fling

What Location and Dates for the Summer Fling.

• Clear Springs Scuba Park Terrell, Texas

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Lake Broken Bow Oklahoma

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Lake Murray Oklahoma

• Some other body of water...Cozumel?

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Date: May 17-18

• Date: June 7-8 (World Ocean Day)

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Date: July 4-5-6

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Some other date?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life sucks....at least mine does. :(

Don't feel too bad, Ken. I won't be able to make the June weekend either. Course, my reason's a little better.....

I'll be on Cozumel!! :dancingsnoopy:

Don't feel too bad, Ken. I won't be able to make the June weekend either. Course, my reason's a little better.....

I'll be on Cozumel!! :dancingsnoopy:

Thanks....I feel SO much better, Thomas! :mooner:

:laughing:

Well somebody pick a day. (and a place)

After the last few months of constant campaign news, I really don't care what the popular vote count is - bring on the super delegates!!!

OK, I've been gone for awhile. Would somebody please explain how we've sunk to the point where I'm now considered a "HOT CHICK"???

Mercy help us all

Ken....What about July 4th weekend? We'll be clear for that one.

BTW....ya'll are starting the April Fool Avatar thing a bit early, aren't ya? Which makes me ask...why aren't you a hot chick like the rest of us? Hhmmmm?

Ken....What about July 4th weekend? We'll be clear for that one.

BTW....ya'll are starting the April Fool Avatar thing a bit early, aren't ya? Which makes me ask...why aren't you a hot chick like the rest of us? Hhmmmm?

a) I'm working July 4th weekend. However, I am free Memorial Day weekend, and I don't think it will be near as bad at CSSP as it was at Lake Travis a few years ago, remember?

b) It's already April Fool's in Australia, and anyone that has ever met me KNOWS I'm as far from being a Hot Chick as one can get....LOL :D

OK, I've been gone for awhile. Would somebody please explain how we've sunk to the point where I'm now considered a "HOT CHICK"???

Mercy help us all

Boy, this REALLY, REALLY makes me glad I use the classic skin and can't see the changes :11:

Well I was the big ring leader for the May 17-18 Lake Murray, Oklahoma and now I am headed to NYC for a week long trip at my parents which will be May 13-20. I am out as chief party planner at the clean-up event this year. I hope you all still do it.

Oh! I can't believe CSSP is in the lead. I am so tired of CSSP. But if that's what the group says, I will still show up just to dive with y'all. Why is my avatar some sort of "hot chick"? that ain't particularly cute for that matter? Hhmm? It must be April Fool's day. Congrats to the SB Staff! Ha!

Mmkk. Tough questions, but I voted for either Clear Springs or Broken Bow, June 7-8, as I will most certainly not be in Cozumel like some people we know (you suck, Thomas.) The Prowler will proudly hook up beside the Gypsy Girl, whichever place we go. Really doesn't matter to me although I've been jonesing to get back out to BB, and haven't camped there yet.

Most people would probably reap back the extra gas money by not paying $20 a head to dive (per day) and $8 air fills at CSSP. Timeliner could make arrangements with the LDS in BB to be open for air fills, they are very accomodating. He probably has the camping reservation (?) info we would need. But I dearly love CSSP (as some of you scoffers know), so I could be happy anywhere as long as I have my friends there.

Okay... just got off the phone with Foo2 and it looks like they will be able to pitch their tent that weekend too. Yea! Okay, this is gonna be way fun...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom