Tues July 20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauifins73

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good Morning-

Calling all Tues weighers - it's your turn. Looking forward to some great reports.

Becky

I'm down another lb...... Dang, I think I missed last week....hmm wonder where I was? Oh, well at least I'm on track again. Total loss: 44lbs. since late Feb.

Dennis

As this is my first posting here, I guess I will state that:

Starting Point in January: 207 pounds
Today: 183 pounds

Put me up as +1# to 226, still around a decent weight, now seem to be regaining some muscle, so it might fluctuate a little here and there.

Did that thing ever get sorted out as to how much we have lost total (from last weeks total thread)? Might be worthwhile making a spreadsheet for it row for each member column for each week - what do you think? What has it been 12 weeks or more now?

WI wasn't as bad as I thought....down 1.2#. Lower than usual but I'll take it!

Up +3.5 lbs from 2 weeks ago. Nould have been worse after a week of vacation. Now I'm back up to 283.

I was down another 1# at last night's WI. Pretty good, considering that I've not been keeping track of much lately, although the fact that I am trying has been in the back of my mind, so that's kept me from going really overboard. I reached my 10# mark last night - yeah! That seems to have motivate me back into tracking and paying better attention - so far, at least.

Back
Top Bottom