Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, KK city, Malaysia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lifelyjump

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone has recent experience in diving in TARP? I am considering a trip to dive within KK city and want to get some real reviews rather than watching promotion materials from youtube.

I did one days diving there from KK in 2013. The diving was OK without being great. I would happily dive there again if I was in KK but I would not travel there specifically to dive.

Right, anyone dived in Sipadan then? Diving in there was on my target list but since I am going solo, I need to find good accommodation and a good operator. Anyone kind enough to shed some light on the subject?

Right, anyone dived in Sipadan then? Diving in there was on my target list but since I am going solo, I need to find good accommodation and a good operator. Anyone kind enough to shed some light on the subject?

Yes, Sipadan and the Mabul area is a lot better. I have dived with Scuba Junkie a few times and would dive with them again. There is a lot of information about Sipadan on the Malaysia and Singapore forum.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom