Turkey Fry Meet n Greet BHB? Nov. 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Any interest in a meet n greet dive day at the bridge the Saturday before Thanksgiving? Tide is in our favor that day with high tide at 11:45. Dive, dive, dive, then eat and meet other trolls. Everybody bring a dish to share, including the turkey and a fryer.. sounds good?

I will be annihilating Lions that Saturday.

Chug
6 people to a team=
CARNAGE!

Jenny, Jim and I will definitely be able to make it. Hope you get some interest in the party. We have always had a great time in the past.

I'll be there with ow students. Maybe I can get everyone to pitch in? I'll see

jim and Diva- Woot!
Steve-That would be great!

It's far too early for me to confirm, but I'm trying to work out an appearance for my girl and I.
After having lurked the BHB Troll thread for over a year, it's a selling point to get to put faces on the names and get to dive at the same time.

The Mr and I should be there.

Jenny,

Looks like things are shaping up well for the feeding and dunking! We will bring a big pan of mac and cheese plus some sweet stuff of some kind.

I hope to see something else NEW among the critters at BHB. The 11:46am hi tide for Sat.,Nov. 23rd is great! Should everyone bring their own soft drinks or water?

Looking forward to it!!

jimw and divedivadm1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom