Turks & Caicos 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last year we dove with C.A., we dove three days, six dives at the same location.

I feel C.A. are looking for the entry level diver who wants to get to and from the dive sites as fast as possible. No attempt was made to go to other locations, other operators were going to different sites and we just kept going back to West Caicos. Having a late day beer with fellow divers we kept hearing how great the diving was, we could not really relate. Keep in mind West Caicos is fantastic but day after day it was a little much.

This year we dove with D.P., fantastic.

Going to T & C on 6/12, will be diving with Dive Provo. What can you share?
Cindy

Great pictures! Water looks great. I'm heading down in 2 weeks to do some diving as well. I was wondering what the water temperature was like? I'm debating what wetsuit to bring. Thanks!

Mayor is spot on...full 3mm is perfect.

How many trips to Beaches is that for you Mayor?

Hi John, hope all is well for you and that you are feeling Better? It was great to meet you in carolina, and your ribs, i am not even gouing there dude:dork2:Sweet, sweet and more sweet, what a great cook you are. Have a safe Holiday, look forward to diving with you in the near future again, and good luck on the D.m. Instructor program, keith Sorry for slammimg Thread

Nice pictures! I like the Thunderdome. :D When were you there? I just got back from TCI last week.

Was that the remains of the thunderball? Supposedly a French game show used it with "mermaids" the contestant would dive down to the maids and get a breath of air, or not, and then make it back to the surface. Of course the liability for the over-expansion injuries shut them down...

Mayor is spot on...full 3mm is perfect.

Just got back from my trip. Water temp was around 81 degrees. I wore a 3mm shorty on my first dive and was a little warm. Did the rest of my diving with just a bathing suit including a night dive. Never got cold and not wearing a wetsuit felt great.

I did my all of my diving with Caicos Adventures. I felt that did a great job. Boat is very nice and in great shape. Roger, Emma and Matt made us feel right at home. On one day they took us out on the Caicos Cat with only 3 divers that day, including my wife and I. They get an A+ in my book when they could of easily of cancelled the diving that day.

How many trips to Beaches is that for you Mayor?

2nd time and both trips were great! Hope to go again with family and friends. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom