Turks & Caicos seasons?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
i dont know if you guys can help me,

what are the diference in the diving during january to march, april to september and october to december... is there any difference in wild life, visibility, currents, dive sites etc....?

thanks

Jan-Mar mid to low 70s water temp. Short days, high season premium on lodging and airfare

Apr-Sep high 70s by August, MOSQUITOES, long days, less crowded

Oct-Dec Hurricanes possible, best prices if weather holds, still mellow, if not deserted

Dive conditions are GREAT year round, vis is from +100' to maybe 40'a just after a storm.

There is always something great to see, but I can't be specific in dates for mating/whales, spawning etc...

Currents are almost always mild. All operators switch up sites based on prevailing conditions. There is always somewhere sheltered if something else is getting pounded.

Turks and Caicos Weather - Current Weather, Weather Forecast & Climate Charts for Providenciales (Provo), Turks & Caicos Islands

turks-caicos-average-temperatures.jpg

I would say december till May. 30°C water is too hot and fishes go probably deeper to get fresher waters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom