Turn Around Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KaizerWilhelm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What is the average turn around time for a suit? I'm sending in my CF200x tomorrow for zip rings and larger socks.

What is the average turn around time for a suit? I'm sending in my CF200x tomorrow for zip rings and larger socks.

When I sent mine in last Oct. to be retrofitted with Zip Seals, it took a total of about 4- 4-1/2 weeks, including shipping (about 4 days each way from CA to KY). You're shipping time may be a bit less, being you're in WA.

Hi KaizerWilhelm,

Our Service Department lead times are:

Minor Repair Five Working Days such as seal replacement, valve service, accessory installation, leak repair

Major Repair Ten Working Days such as ZipSeal™ retrofit, remove and replace zipper.

The factory is opened Monday - Friday so that is essentially two weeks from the date we receive your drysuit.

If you need your drysuit for a specific date please make sure and include that information when you send in your drysuit. AND always include your contact information. In case they need to get in touch with you.

We also have a Service Order Form available online at http://www.dui-online.com/pdf/repairorder.pdf

Thanks!

Kathy

Hey Kathy,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Thats a pretty quick turn around time. I sent my suit this morning through Underwater Sports. It's a CF200x getting ZipSeals, larger socks and a clover leaf crotch pad.

Thanks for making such AWESOME suits!

Will

Will -

AWESOME! If you have any questions about the status of your drysuit you are always welcome to contact our Customer Service Department. Their direct email is cutomerservice@dui-online.com.

Our Service Department is fantastic at getting your drysuit in and back out to you. I am sure you will see it back soon.

Thanks so mucy -

Kathy

Back
Top Bottom